Today I'll be doing something a little different from the norm. As important is it is that there is someone to keep the mainstream web comic review media in check sometimes there are more important things going on in the world. The State Supreme Court in California today ruled that all people should have equal rights whether they love someone of the same sex or of a sex which is entirely different from their own.
The original article was pooped onto the internet here.
First off, "Alliance Defense Fund"? What are you defending and who are you defending aside from your own bigoted views? Just be intellectually honest and call yourself the "we hate fags" club.
“The government should promote and encourage strong families. The only way to make sure it does so in California is to amend the state constitution to protect marriage. That’s ultimately the only avenue to ensure that no one interferes with the will of the people,” said ADF Senior Counsel Glen Lavy, who argued before the court
Woah. "Protect marriage" by banning people from getting married? I guess that's pretty much the last resort since the rate of divorce among same-sex couples is 57% and the rate for different-sex couples is much much lower.
Oh wait, I have that confused. Same-sex marriage hasn't been legal but different-sex marriage has a 57% failure rate. I'm no thereapist or otherwise an expert on what makes marriage work but doesn't it seem like the more people have in common the better they'll be able to get along over time? Seems like people who are both the same sex would have a whole hell of a lot in common right out of the gate, whereas heterosexual couples start out at a severe disadvantage.
Also, about interfering with the will of the people, sometimes the will of the people has to be interfered with you brain-dead retard. That's why we have seatbelt laws and laws against heroine underage drinking etc. People are oftentimes far too stupid to be allowed to do whatever the hell they want to do, like keep others from having equal rights. Also, IIRC the same arguement was used in Loving v. Virginia and we all know how that turned out.
The voters realize that defining marriage as one man and one woman is important because the government should not, by design, deny a child both a mother and father,” Lavy explained.
This is akin to saying "because the government did not bail out Mars corp, they are denying Americans the right to eat candy" or something...You know who's denying children the right to have a mother and a father? 18 year old sluts with 6 children all from different fathers living on welfare smoking crack and selling weed. You know, like your mistress.
Californians will likely have the opportunity to vote on a proposed amendment in November. The text of the proposed amendment is available at www.protectmarriage.com/read.php.
I wish I had enough faith in humanity to believe that the amendment won't pass, but I don't. I really wish you and all the hate-monger neo-nazis polluting the state would just do us all a favor and die in a meth-lab accident.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm as strong a proponent of gay rights as anyone ever was, but after reading this turdburger of a post I went out, bought a pickup truck and dragged a gay man to death.
"That's why we have seatbelt laws and laws against heroine underage drinking etc."
So, you're against....Supergirl and the Teen Titans getting blitzed? Is that really a concern?
It's just as well that no one, not even yourself, took this pathetic crybaby blog seriously, or thought you could write anything worthwhile, because that horrendously mangled sentence might've undercut you.
To make sure you understand, I'll switch to b/tard now now.
LOL EPIC FAIL U BUTTHURT FAG!!!1! BE AN HERO ROFL!!!1!!!!!!!1
Post a Comment